Modern Protective Structures by Dr. Krauthammer
CIPPS Newsletter for January through March 2013
July 15 - 19, 2013 : MPS 2013
- The 2013 Modern Protective Structures will be held July 15th – 19th in Arlington, VA.
Click here for more information and to register for the course.
September 02 - 06, 2013 : 8th International Symposium on Impact Engineering
- ISIE2013 will be held at Osaka University in Osaka, Japan. Click here for more info.
September 08 - 12, 2013 : 13th Advances in Interaction & Multiscale Mechanics
- AIMM13 will be held in Jeju Island, Korea. Click here for more info.
September 17 - 20, 2013 : 15th International Symposium on the Interaction of the Effects of Munitions with Structures
- ISIEMS will be held in Potsdam, Germany. Click here for more info.
- We have research assistant opportunities for graduate students who wish to specialize in protective technology. Please contact email@example.com.
- Please visit UF's jobs.ufl.edu and search for our job postings with the following criteria. Check back often, as the site is updated regularly.
- Classification: PostDoc ASO
- College: Engineering
- Location: Main Campus